I was tagged by Sue!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 (very)random facts:
•I always wanted to be a mom and an artist.
• I love art, cats, and the color pink. (um-oh yeah. And stamping-lol.)
• I love swimming, camping, and letterboxing-esp. with the kids. I injured my right foot very badly and it took about 3 years to heal. It will never be the same, but it is healed enough now to go hiking/letterboxing, bike-riding and camping again with the kids this summer- I can't wait.
• I am a total Francophile. I took 6 years of French, and even though I'm pretty rusty, I could get by just fine if I had to hop on a plane to France right now. I got to go to Paris on my honeymoon, and it was amazing. I remember every minute of it as clear as yesterday- I even had my 25th birthday while we were there.
•I cut my hair about a year ago for the first time in 20 years. I had trims, and even cut up to 4 inches off every few years, but it was the first time I had actually really cut my hair in 20 years. I cut it all off myself-about 2 feet or so. The pic on my blog now is post-haircut :( And yes, it all went to Locks of Love.
•The births of both my sons were all natural, Bradley births. My husband and I are big believers in The Bradley Method of natural childbirth. I delivered my son Loren while on my hands and knees (not part of the plan, but a real trip, and virtually pain free, even with no drugs!)
•I'm a Veteran. I joined the army reserves when I was only 17- had to get my parents to sign for me because I wasn't "legal" yet. I served overseas during the Persian Gulf War in Mucast, Oman- just south of Saudi Arabia. I got out after almost 10 years, and really regret not doing the full 20 and getting retirement benefits. (I'd be done now!)
So now I am tagging...
Carrie, Heather, Connie, Tina, Elyssa, and Donna
That's only 6, but it's time to take the kids to religion now, so that's it for now. Have fun checking out these ladies' blogs- they're great!