Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Box Ornaments



I made these early last month, and never took pics til now. We made the top one at our hostess club meeting. It uses the Wintergreen DSP that is retiring, and was made from a pattern. I don't know how to put the pattern into a file to upload, but I could scan it if there is interest. I used swarovski crystals in the centers of the punched flowers.

Lining up the pattern on each side was kind of a pain, so I tried to come up with an easier way of making these. The second photo is the result. I used a small sizzlets square envelope die to cut 6 pieces of certainly celery, and glued all the flaps together. Then I punched each side using a corner punch with the guides removed. It worked well, but the ornament is much smaller. You can see the size difference here:

1 comment:

crissi said...

Aw i love these there so cute